Keynote Speaker | Training Facilitator | Event Panelist
Dr. Talaya Waller is passionate about sharing her experience in branding and entrepreneurship. Each speaking event is tailored to meet the needs of our clients' members or employees. Workshops are engaging, interactive and entertaining.
Our framework is designed to help professionals implement a strategy that leverages their influence in your industry. As a result, they become brand ambassadors for your company to internal and external stakeholders.
Topics include but aren't limited to:
- How to discover your unique value added to your organization;
- How to leverage their expertise to build online and offline influence;
- Methods for maintaining connections and increasing engagement via social networks; and
- Ways to create authentic content based on detailed target audience research.
Please click the button below to book Dr. Waller as a guest speaker, panelist, or workshop facilitator.
Past speaking engagements
- TedxPSU - The Future of Branding is Personal
- Entrepreneur & Investor Panel- Yale Women's Leadership Initiative
- Target Audience Workshop- The Black upStart Bootcamp
- Networking/Navigating Holiday Events- Junior League of Washington, D.C.
- Global Trends in Personal Branding -PBEX 2017 São Paulo, Brazil
- Navigating Your Personal and Professional Brand - US Black Chamber of Commerce
- Success in the City - Georgia State University
- Selling Your Expertise Online - Morgan State University Graves School of Business
- Build Your Brand - Women Empower Expo
- Building Your Brand - She Leads Africa
- Revitalizing Your Personal Brand - Greater Washington Urban League
- Build Your Brand and Position Yourself for Success - Singapore, Singapore
- Introduction to Personal Branding - D.C. Department of Health
- 5 Steps to a Powerful Personal Brand - London, UK
- Revitalizing Your Personal Brand in 2016 - Greater Washington Urban League
- ConnectHER Women's Leadership Brunch - Richmond, VA
- Build Your Brand Power Brunch NYC- How to Identify Your Target Audience